New Zealand Certificate in Surface Supplied Breathing Apparatus (SSBA) Construction Diving to 30 metres (NZQA Level 4)
Duration: 12 weeks full time (Monday-Friday)
- Study link Student loans and allowances are available
Location: Huntly NZ.
Comprises of: the ADAS Part 1 SCUBA and Part 2 SSBA 30m Programs
Qualification type: Certificate Level 4
There is heaps of work available both in New Zealand and abroad, with qualification our graduates will be employed in positions in the onshore construction diving industry that require underwater construction and infrastructure maintenance work in roles such as:
- Lake, dam, irrigation systems and inland waterway development and maintenance.
- Development and maintenance of sewage and water systems.
- Water supply systems development and maintenance.
- Aquaculture and fish farming net and infrastructure work
- Wharf, harbour and port infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Hull de-fouling and in water ship maintenance
- Coastal pipeline and cable laying development and maintenance.
- Graduates who gain the appropriate Certificate of Competency will be able to work as onshore construction divers to depths of up to 30 metres.
See our course schedule page for the next available intake, or get in touch today
6th May (limited spaces available)
23rd October (limited spaces available)
This course is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) funding for student loans and allowances will be available from January 2024, places will be limited so please get in touch today to secure your position
Please contact us for further information or