New Zealand Certificate in Surface Supplied Breathing Apparatus (SSBA) Construction Diving to 50 metres (NZQA Level 5)
Duration: 8 weeks full time (Monday-Friday)
Location: Huntly NZ.
Comprises of: ADAS PART 3 SSBA 50m, ADAS
Chamber operators and the ADAS Offshore Diver Medical Technician (DMT) Courses
Qualification type: Certificate Level 5
Graduates of this qualification are employed in positions in the offshore construction diving industry that require underwater construction and infrastructure maintenance work in roles such as:
- Pipeline development and maintenance
- Drilling platform commissioning/decommissioning and maintenance
- Well head construction and maintenance
- Reef and salvage operations
- Wave turbine installation and maintenance
- Offshore cable laying and maintenance
- Support of deep sea research and exploration
- General maritime infrastructure development and maintenance.
Graduates who gain the appropriate Certificate of Competency will be able to work as offshore construction divers to depths of up to 50 metres.
- NZ L4 Certificate in SSBA Construction 30m (or) and ADAS SSBA 30m (part 2) or Internationally recognized equivalent
- AS/NZ 2299.1 Occupational diving medical clearance
See our course schedule page for the next available intake, location and course costs or get in touch today
This course is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) funding for student loans and allowances will be available from January 2024, places will be limited so please get in touch today to secure your position
Please contact us for further information or